Saturday, July 6, 2013

Sindari Rajput Quotes

                                                                                                                                                              Khamma Gani............
WE MUST HAVE HAD SOME CHARISMA THAT WE RULED THIS REGION FOR MORE THAN 4000 YEAR.
I SALUTE OUR ANCESTORS TO LEAVE US SO PROUD & FEEL OBLIGED TO ALL MIGHTY TO GET US ON THIS EARTH THROUGH RAJPUT LEGACY.
RAJPUTS....CAN NEVER BE A FORGOTTEN LEGACY. GET UP AND PROVE WE ARE YET THE WINNERS, BY SWORDS OR BY PEN, BY KINGDOMS OR BY PROFESSIONS, BY LORDSHIP OR BY HONESTY, GRACE, MORALITY, TRUTH AND PURITY.
GET UP ALL & BE TOGETHER.
  
  
                                   


Name - Rajput
Nick Name-Banna/kunwar/bapu /Rana/Babu/bhanwar etc
Location - Rajputana a hind
Religion - Kshatriya Hindu
Found - West/South Pakistan ,India,Nepal,Bangladesh,Maruties,fiji etc
Total Population - 32 corore 
Height -Normally 5.10 to 6.4
Eye colur - Big Mostly Black. .sme brown
In look - Hard....




Why ? Most of Peoples Jealous of Our Bravery and Glorious History Which we made with our Swords and Blood ,
Which is Matchless Through out the world...,..


Rajputana on My Mind...



"There is no greater good for a Kshatriya than what a righteous war offers."



Rajput Pride in my Mind
Rajput Blood in my Kind
So Step aside nd lemne through
bcz its all abt Rajput Crew
Rajput Love is all Around
For my fellow rajput never let me down
Show ur pride nd say it true 
bcz rajput blood flow through u

Proud 2 b Rajput/Thakur/Kshatriya



War is My Passion
Warrior is My Occupation
Victory is My Destination
Weapons are My Education
Horse is My Best Friend
King is My Degree
Sword is My God
Enemy's Blood is My Desire
I'm the Rajputana FIRE....
Our Blood is Hot 
We are Son of God
History we made our swords
When we are one Road
People left our trmep/Hords....
SuFFerINg FrOM RaJPuTaNa FeVEr ......

Sade apne rule sade apne asool…. Na toh kisi ki hum sunte han aur naa ki kisi ki chalne dete han.


For Rajputs....
BHAIYO....
जुड गए तो सिँह (शेर) भी घबराएगा...
टुट गए तो गीदड भी सतायेगा...
We Are One....
Rajput Pride in my Mind
Rajput Blood is in my Kind
So Step Aside n Lemne Through
Bcz its all abt Rajput Crew
Rajput Love is all Around
For my Fellow Rajput Never let me Down
Show ur Pride nd say It True
bcz Rajput Blood Flow Through you....

Proud 2 hv a Rajputi Blood in my Venis.....









King is Singh....Rajput
Always King Is Singh...
Singh Is Never King....
"King(raja ) hi hamesa singh hota hai ,Singh kabi bhi raja nahi ban sakta and raja means 'Rajput' "
So we are Real Singh ,Real King


Jitni Peekar Tum Log Behak  Jaya Karte ho ...
Uthni To Hum apni Gilaaso me chod jaya Karte hai......










5 comments:

  1. Some believe on God………… ­……
    Some believe on None………… ­…..
    But only we “”RAJPUT”” stil believe on GUN………… ­…….!!!!!!!! ­!!!!!!!!!!**

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dushman Ki chhati cheer k nikal lo laho uske senne ka.......yehi to mazza h Rajput banke jeene ka.....JAI RAJPUTANA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Friends I am rajesh thakur(advocate) sms me on what's app we will fight for our right.
    Right for reservation.
    From the past thousands years we gave our life for our nation. We and our families died/ killed thousands of times. Now this reservation policy frustrating us. Plz joint hands together, stand together, we will take/ snach our right.my what's app number is 9459999987. Jai Bhawani.

    ReplyDelete